Monday, October 5, 2015

Turnip



So this last week was good. We had a great exchange with the Poteau Elders. And then we went down to Mena. Daniel is still going strong but he seems to be withdrawing a little bit. It's weird he still feels the Spirit and knows it's true but he doesn't want to set a date, so we'll see what happens with him. We're pretty sure he's afraid to get permission from his parents to get baptized even though his parents already know that he's taking the lessons. He's a smart kid though so I think he'll get there eventually. Aaron Grammar is still struggling with the word of wisdom, I don't think he quite gets the whole progression thing because he told us: so all the other stuff that I've already given up is not enough? But Lindsey Ford is still going strong. She watched pretty much all of conference and she's really excited to be baptized this Saturday. General Conference was really good and I loved pretty much every talk and now I have to go back and re-watch/read them all. What a blessing to have modern day prophets and apostles to lead and guide us in these latter-days. It's been pretty cool because since I've been here in Greenwood, I've learned so much more about the Plan of Salvation and it's been really neat because now I feel I can teach it so much better having the understanding I have now about the whole plan. Love you all!
Elder Naegle

No Comment

We have to wear suit coats everyday so shorts sleeves and slacks are 'dead'



No comments:

Post a Comment