Monday, October 26, 2015

4-Stater


Well my whole mission I've wondered if I would serve in all four states and now I have. I can go home happy now. Well Sallisaw is awesome. I've got a really cool companion, he's only been out for about 7 weeks now and he doesn't talk much in lessons but that's mostly my fault because I get on a roll and then don't stop... He is my second step-son so my posterity is growing through adoption. The work here is good but we don't have a gps and Elder Kealer didn't do a lot of driving last transfer so he doesn't remember where anything is at... We've already got somebody scheduled for baptism and one other guy who has committed to baptism that we'll be seeing on Tuesday, well I'll actually be in Poteau on exchanges. But Elder Kealer and another missionary will see him. Other than that not much is going on. We have a really interesting investigator named Buck who lives in the same apartment complex that we do. He is very interesting and he thinks he is very unique for his beliefs and I almost burst his bubble by telling him that there's a lot of people who think that it doesn't matter what church you go to and that you can make up your own way to heaven if you think you're still being good, but I didn't. He prides himself on being "unique". He came to church yesterday though and said he really liked it so that was good. We think he might get it eventually, but it will be a long eventually... Anyways the only other news I can think of is that our apartment has a washer and dryer and that makes me very happy. And I bought a Star Wars coloring book today and it came with stickers!! Our address is 102 E Ruth Apt 6a Sallisaw, OK 74955. Also I was reading 2 Nephi chapter 2 today and it was already one of my favorite chapters but today it became my favorite chapter. It's very interesting how the more you learn about the gospel, the more the scriptures speak to you. The Atonement is real!
Love, Elder Naegle


pimp my ride

We found him!

FBI stakeout

It's just like that new Mormon movie "Freetown"


We took this at the lowest elevation of the mission.

Pumpkins we carved.  Mine is the one with the bat

No comments:

Post a Comment