Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Transfers


So this last week was just a normal week. Nothing too much happened. Elder Kealer found this man named Pancho while we were on exchanges and he knows some of the Mormon families around here. He and his wife are very nice and when they heard that I was getting transferred they invited us over tonight actually for some nice mexican food. It was the first time I had ever met them. The only problem with them is that they seem active in the Assembly of God church which doesn't really like Mormons that much. Anyways, that brings me to the next point, I am getting transferred. Elder Kealer is too. We are being shotgunned out (or whitewashed as some know it). I am going to a place called Pea Ridge Arkansas and I am shotgunning Pea Ridge. We will see what happens. My companion is fairly new from what President told me. Also I am no longer a zone leader, I am a district leader. The mission has changed district meetings to district councils so they are putting some of the zone leaders as district leaders to get that going strong I guess. At least that's what President told me. When I looked at the transfer board it there weren't that many zone leaders going district leaders, but I only glanced. Honestly I think President just told me that so I wouldn't feel bad. I don't really care though. The only thing is that being a district leader has more work than a zone leader from my experience. It'll be fun though. I just hope there is a gym there...
Elder Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment