Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Super Dry


This week was kinda lame. Nothing really happened until Sunday. Our teaching pool is super dry and empty. So we've done a fair amount of tracting. Sometimes tracting's really fun, sometimes I just want to shoot myself. I did have a really interesting conversation with an old baptist lady. One of the first things she told us was that somewhere in the Bible is says specifically, that Mormons are a cult. And seventh-day adventists. She conveniently couldn't remember where in the Bible it said that though. It was a fun conversation. Sunday I was able to confirm Cliff, we had stake conference last week so we couldn't do it then. We saw him wiping tears from his eyes so we think it was a really good experience for him. We had one of our investigators show up to church that we weren't expecting so that was a nice surprise. She stayed the whole time with her aunt, who's a member, and she even asked for a gospel principles book. Then the family who one of the members has been telling us for about three weeks now, showed up, and they seemed to enjoy themselves. They only stayed for sacrament but they are considering lessons. This member also has a baptist preacher friend who she's trying to get to take the lessons. That would be pretty cool. I can't remember if I said this already or not, but thank you Papa Roy for the gps, it has been a life saver! Other than that not much else has happened. We're going to be doing a lot more tracting this week so that will be fun. Our zone got the most lessons in the zone though by a lot this last week so that was fun. As much as I'd like to take credit, I can't, it's mostly Elder Nau, he got 33 lessons and 8 new investigators last week in Mena and 29 lessons and 7 new investigators the week before. He's making me pretty proud because I trained him. I think I lost my usb connector to my camera, so I might not be sending pictures for a while.
Elder Naegle


No comments:

Post a Comment