Wednesday, December 23, 2015

2 Chainz


This last week was cool. Actually it was 70 degrees all week. Which would be nice, except we're wearing suit coats and normally it's not a problem, except when you stand in the sun and there's no breeze or you get in the car that has been heated up from the sun. Well not much happened this week. Somehow Elder Kealer and I ended up in our ward's Christmas play which is also kind of a musical. Elder Kealer has to sing a solo. Luckily we've only got a few lines each so it's not that big of a deal. We worked pretty hard this week which makes you feel good even though other people used their agency to not listen to us. Man, no offense but there are some really dumb people in the world, just sayin. We had a zone conference where Elder Foster from the 70 came. It was good but I didn't think it was that great. But apparently the North American Southwest area is the second fastest growing area of the Church in the world next to Africa. That's cool. The NASW covers from like where we're at to like Idaho so it's a strangely shaped area. This week we learned not to browse through the pictures of somebody else's phone... twice. Other than that, the Fort Smith zone has been putting up the best numbers in the whole mission for like the last month straight. So now I can brag to all the other zone leaders that my zone is better than theirs. Just kidding, I will only boast in the Lord. And my area is probably doing the worst right now in the zone so I'm not quite sure why I'm one of the zone leaders....

No comments:

Post a Comment